We understand that Health & Safety is one of many management responsibilities employers must discharge, so our services are tailored to be delivered at a time and pace to suit our client’s business needs.
By listening to our client’s needs we can devise health and safety solutions that are appropriate to their individual circumstances. Clients benefit from our attention to detail, collaborative approach and straightforward advice.
The range of services our qualified staff can provide include:
- Health & Safety policies and procedures, from documentation drafting to implementation and staff training;
- Gap analysis of existing systems to identify shortfalls against legal requirements and regulatory standards;
- Risk assessments, including general workplace and task specific assessments, COSHH, VDU’s and manual handling;
- Fire Risk Assessments and Safety Surveys in line with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005;
- Independent investigation of accidents to employees and/or non-employees, and damage to property;
- Safety audits, surveys and inspections on workplaces, practices and procedures;
- Monitoring and review of Health & Safety performance, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
If you need advice or support on these or any other Health & Safety issue then contact us to arrange a free assessment of your needs